Family and its importance

 I believe that many of us already know this. But for lots of us, the year 2020 has definitely reminds us of that.

In this unprecedented times one thing that remains common is the love and support of the family.

and I have noticed that it is only the difference in perspective that shifts all the dynamics.

I will share a very simple story with you, that I believe will explain what I want to say.

But first let me clear that what I mean by saying  "it is only the difference in perspective that shifts all the dynamics"

I mean that when a family member says something then there is only two ways to take it.

  • It is an interference.
  • It is an advice generated due to general concern.

Now here is the story:

I had to take the bath and it is the winter season, so it was really cool around. So my mom says that you can take bath after 2 hours.

I have already preparing hot water in the geyser, but that is not a big issue as I can switch it off.

But instead of taking it as an interference, I take it as an advise and analyzed that if I can shift the bathing for 2 hours.

Then I find that it is good to do it now and I did it.

But in all this what I learn is that what can become a stressed situation at times, like a quarrel for why you interfere all the time, to a simple thinking of advice-analyze-act situation.

and if there is a situation that has become a concern for the family member and s/he is repeating it again and again then the best way is to talk it out and solve or understand it.

Happy Learning ☺

Comments

Back To Top

Popular posts from this blog

How to save video from Internet Explorer

error 18 at 0 depth lookup: self signed certificate

How to check fragmentation in MySQL tables